1. FUND69 will fund programs that are not the responsibility of District 69 curriculum and educational goals.
2. All programs must involve the student body and must be implemented during the following school year.
3. How a program enhances the educational experience will be considered along with creativity and new concepts.
4. All requests must be done via the grant application in order to be considered and submitted by the due date specified. Late applications will not be considered.
5. FUND69 is not responsible or liable for materials or programs purchased with the awarded grants.
6. It is understood that all materials purchased with grant money are the property of District 69, and will be left for the use of future teachers if the grant recipient leaves the school district.