In the Spring of 2011 FUND69 approved 8 grants totaling $7,201.14. We are thrilled that we were able to grant over $7,000 to the staff of District 69 for projects to enhance the quality of education for the students. This was only possible because of the many people who supported FUND69 by attending our events, donating money and donating items for our raffle or auction.
Below is a list of the grants approved in the Spring of 2011.
- The Kindergarten team was granted $3520 for Leveled libraries for all kindergarten rooms
- Gerry Wattenbarger was granted $429.45 for 30 interactive CD roms
- Catherine Armstrong was granted $329.65 for Math materials for 3rd grade advanced class
- Gerry Wattenbarger was granted $459.6 for Grow lights
- The 4th Grade Team was granted $350 for Games for indoor recess in 4th grade rooms
Lincoln Junior High
- Heidi DuBois & Lisa Buckley were granted $1015.43 for Set of Second Step DVDs for grades 6, 7 and 8
- Lincoln's Leadership Team/Haidee Fernandez was granted $445.76 for Foosball table for Lincoln's Reichert Room
- Angie Mell was granted $651.25 for 3 balances and 3 light microscopes